Change in your situation

My partner is moving in with me. What do I do?

A new step in your personal situation, living together! If you are the main tenant and your partner is moving in with you, you must notify Woonhave. A few scenarios are possible:

– Do you want your partner to be included in the rental contract and therefore have the same rights as the main tenant? Then you can easily report the change online via My Woonhave at We will then process this request. For example, the financial situation is examined (among other things).

– Are you going to live together with your partner and do you want to register your partner alone with the municipality? That is also possible. Then your partner is not a co-tenant but a co-resident/live-in. Your partner will then have no claim to the rental property if the situation changes in the future. You can inform us of this via My Woonhave. In some municipalities a Landlord Declaration from Woonhave is required for registration. You can also apply via My Woonhave.

– Are you married or do you have a registered partnership? Then your partner is legally a co-tenant and is entitled to the rental agreement. You don’t have to do anything for this.

Call us

Need help?

Please feel free to contact us by phone. We can be reached on working days from 8:30 am to 5 pm. We’re available outside office hours 24/7 for emergencies and urgent matters that really can’t wait.

Call now 010 - 268 5555
Alle rechten onder voorbehoud © 2024 - Woonhave
Baked by : The Web Bakery