Moving in

Do I submit the meter readings or does Woonhave take care of this?

When you move into one of our properties, you must submit the electricity, water and gas (if applicable) meter readings to the relevant companies. You’ll have to inform the gas company if you have a gas meter and your own central heating boiler. You are free to choose any supplier of gas and electricity. The water company is determined by the council. For (cold) tap water, you are restricted to the company in your city.

In case of block heating (with flow meters on the radiators), ISTA or Techem will read the meters annually. In case of a geothermal installation, you are bound to a specific company. The rental agent will then supply you with a registration form. In case of other types of heating, please contact us.

Call us

Need help?

Please feel free to contact us by phone. We can be reached on working days from 8:30 am to 5 pm. We’re available outside office hours 24/7 for emergencies and urgent matters that really can’t wait.

Call now 010 - 268 5555
Alle rechten onder voorbehoud © 2024 - Woonhave
Baked by : The Web Bakery