Change in your situation

Who can live with me?

Are you the main tenant? And do you want someone to live with you? This is only possible in the following situations:

  • You have a common, lasting relationship with the person who comes to live with you. Think about your partner
  • It concerns your child(ren)

Unfortunately it is not possible to add someone if:

  • it is a family member (such as a brother, sister, father or mother)
  • it is a person with whom you do not have a lasting, mutual relationship

To let someone live with you, you need a Landlord Declaration from Woonhave. The person will then not be included in the rental contract, but can register with the municipality. You can request a Landlord Statement via My Woonhave.

Call us

Need help?

Please feel free to contact us by phone. We can be reached on working days from 8:30 am to 5 pm. We’re available outside office hours 24/7 for emergencies and urgent matters that really can’t wait.

Call now 010 - 268 5555
Alle rechten onder voorbehoud © 2024 - Woonhave
Baked by : The Web Bakery