Moving in

Which insurance do I need?

It does, unfortunately, happen: damage to your household contents, due to fire, storm, leaks or third parties. Take out proper third party and household insurance. Because that is your own responsibility. If you are renting a family home, do consider glass insurance. Report any damage to the building (the ‘shell’ of your home) to us, because Woonhave has a home insurance policy.

Call us

Need help?

Please feel free to contact us by phone. We can be reached on working days from 8:30 am to 5 pm. We’re available outside office hours 24/7 for emergencies and urgent matters that really can’t wait.

Call now 010 - 268 5555
Alle rechten onder voorbehoud © 2024 - Woonhave
Baked by : The Web Bakery