Nuisances & emergencies

What do I do if there has been a break-in?

First of all, report the break-in to the police. This may help your claim to recover the costs caused by possible damages as a result of the break-in. Yuo can do this via the website of the police: Then contact your insurance company. Household insurance may cover the stolen items. And please report the break-in to us, via Any damage to the building will be repaired by Woonhave, if it was not intentionally caused by you or your co-resident.

Call us

Need help?

Please feel free to contact us by phone. We can be reached on working days from 8:30 am to 5 pm. We’re available outside office hours 24/7 for emergencies and urgent matters that really can’t wait.

Call now 010 - 268 5555
Alle rechten onder voorbehoud © 2024 - Woonhave
Baked by : The Web Bakery