Moving in

Is there anything I should do when moving?

Please do not forget the following:

  • register with the civil registry or notify the council of your change of address
  • register with a heating/gas, water and electricity company
  • register with a tv/phone/internet provider
  • take out household insurance
  • if applicable: submit an application for or change in rental allowance. For more information, see at website of the Belastingdienst.

Call us

Need help?

Please feel free to contact us by phone. We can be reached on working days from 8:30 am to 5 pm. We’re available outside office hours 24/7 for emergencies and urgent matters that really can’t wait.

Call now 010 - 268 5555
Alle rechten onder voorbehoud © 2024 - Woonhave
Baked by : The Web Bakery