Letting a home

I would like to move to another home in my building. What do I do?

If you want to move within the same building, check if there is another home available (with the rental agent). Have you received an offer? Terminate the rental agreement of your current home.

A new rental agreement will be drawn up. The rental agent will arrange this for you, as well as the inspections of your new and current home.

Call us

Need help?

Please feel free to contact us by phone. We can be reached on working days from 8:30 am to 5 pm. We’re available outside office hours 24/7 for emergencies and urgent matters that really can’t wait.

Call now 010 - 268 5555
Alle rechten onder voorbehoud © 2024 - Woonhave
Baked by : The Web Bakery