Renting a home

I want to rent a home. Which documents must I submit?

The rental agent will give you a list of documents you will need to submit. Basically, these are (in you are employed):

  • Copy of your passport
  • Extract from basic register
  • Employer’s statement
  • UWV-file
  • – landlord or mortgage holder statement

If you are retired or self-employed, other requirements apply. There can be exceptions. Please contact the real estate agent.

Download our checklist of requirements:

Download Checklist Woonhave

Call us

Need help?

Please feel free to contact us by phone. We can be reached on working days from 8:30 am to 5 pm. We’re available outside office hours 24/7 for emergencies and urgent matters that really can’t wait.

Call now 010 - 268 5555
Alle rechten onder voorbehoud © 2024 - Woonhave
Baked by : The Web Bakery