Change in your situation

I want the rental agreement with my co-tenant to be transferred to me. What is the process?

Taking over a co-tenant’s rental agreement equals entering into a new rental agreement. So, your income will be assessed along with the other requirements, to check if you can indeed become the contracting party. If everything is in order, you can become the sole main tenant. Your co-tenant has to agree to this, in writing. The rental terms, such as the rent price, may be adjusted. If you need assistance, please call us on 010 – 268 5555 (option 3).

Call us

Need help?

Please feel free to contact us by phone. We can be reached on working days from 8:30 am to 5 pm. We’re available outside office hours 24/7 for emergencies and urgent matters that really can’t wait.

Call now 010 - 268 5555
Alle rechten onder voorbehoud © 2024 - Woonhave
Baked by : The Web Bakery