Rent payment & rent increase

How do I object to the rent increase?

You can send your objection by e-mail: If your tenancy agreement is regulated, enclose the Huurcommissie’s form. For more information, see

If you have a non-regulated tenancy agreement, you can only register an objection if the percentage increase violates the tenancy agreement.

Call us

Need help?

Please feel free to contact us by phone. We can be reached on working days from 8:30 am to 5 pm. We’re available outside office hours 24/7 for emergencies and urgent matters that really can’t wait.

Call now 010 - 268 5555
Alle rechten onder voorbehoud © 2024 - Woonhave
Baked by : The Web Bakery