Change in your situation

How do I have the name plate changed?

A change in your situation, for instance because you will be living together or are separating, may lead you to want a new name plate. In an apartment building, the name plates require uniformity. In this situation, you cannot change the nameplate yourself.

GravurePlus is familiar with our properties and supplies all the Woonhave name plates. Order a new plate via The costs of making and installing a new plate are to be paid by you.

If you live in a townhouse, feel free to have your own name plate made and installed.

Call us

Need help?

Please feel free to contact us by phone. We can be reached on working days from 8:30 am to 5 pm. We’re available outside office hours 24/7 for emergencies and urgent matters that really can’t wait.

Call now 010 - 268 5555
Alle rechten onder voorbehoud © 2024 - Woonhave
Baked by : The Web Bakery