Rent payment & rent increase

Can I get (part of) my deposit back?

If, at the start of the lease, you paid an increased deposit (e/g, 2 or 3 months rent), and your financial situation has improved, you may ask for (part of) your deposit back. Please e-mail your request to with your motivation, a recent employer’s statement and at least one payment slip. Additional information may be requested. We will also look at your rent payment record. We will contact you shortly, following our assessment.

Please note: over the course of the lease, a deposit of one month rent will remain with Woonhave. If you are (and remain) self-employed, it is unfortunately not possible to submit a request.

Call us

Need help?

Please feel free to contact us by phone. We can be reached on working days from 8:30 am to 5 pm. We’re available outside office hours 24/7 for emergencies and urgent matters that really can’t wait.

Call now 010 - 268 5555
Alle rechten onder voorbehoud © 2024 - Woonhave
Baked by : The Web Bakery